About Me



Thanks for visiting my blog! I have been pondering doing this for the last 3 years or so, and finally decided to go for it. Good teachers are always willing to share what they are doing that works (and doesn't work) in their classrooms, right? :)

I'm currently in my 5th year teaching 8th grade math & Algebra 1 and love it! I graduated in 2014 with a Bachelor's in Secondary Math Education, then did a year-long graduate program & student teaching placement & graduated again in 2015 with a Master's in Teaching & Learning.

Two things I love using in my classroom are technology (especially for instant feedback with math) and Kagan Structures for engagement! I'm Google Educator Certified & was lucky enough to be a scholarship recipient for the Kagan Winter Academy in January 2019.

I really do enjoy sharing with other educators and hope that you find something useful for your classroom here!

Comments

Popular Posts